And they’re low carb. Yay! Sometimes we just crave something salty so when I saw a friend share her recipe for these, we had to try them! We are now addicted and are trying all kinds of variations. This uses Joseph’s Lavash Flatbread and one entire sheet, which makes a bunch of these crackers, is only 120 calories for the entire sheet – you do the math! And there are four sheets per pack.
Our Favorite Salty Crackers
1 sheet of Joseph’s Lavash Flatbread
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/3 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning salt (T is addicted to Everything seasoning!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix your olive oil and seasoning in bowl.
- Lay your flatbread sheet onto a cutting mat and using a pizza cutter, slice the flatbread either in strips or pie shaped slices, whatever makes you happy! Smaller cuts would be awesome on a salad!
- Place your flatbread pieces into a single layer on a baking sheet and using a pastry brush, brush your oil mixture onto one side of the flatbread pieces. Alternatively, put them all in a bowl, drizzled your mixture over them, and mix well. With the first option, you do not need to brush the back sides of the crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes.
- Serve and gobble them up! And hey, try cinnamon sugar one day too.