These muffins are so delicious, we’re already talking about making another batch to take to the beach! Just a lightness and brightness in every bite with so many favorite flavors!
NOTE: This recipe made enough batter for 12 regular size muffins and a pan of minis – not a problem, lol. But reduce your amounts if desired.
1 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons vanilla
2 cups grated carrots (took us 2 large carrots)
1 medium apple grated (peeled or unpeeled – we left on peeling)
8 ounces crushed pineapple drained
1/2 cup coconut flakes (sweet or unsweet – we used sweet)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup craisins (or raisins)
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan or line with those little paper cups if you prefer.
- In a bowl, combine your vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine carrots, apple, pineapple, coconut, walnuts, and craisins. Stir well.
- Add egg mixture to carrot mixture and combine well.
- In a large bowl (yes, you gotta wash some bowls!), combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Now add that wet mixture to this dry mixture and marry them with a spoon stirring really well until all combined.
- Fill cups of muffin pan about 3/4 full and bake for 25-27 minutes. Tops should be a pretty golden brown and springy and toothpick should come out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving. Delicious with a little dab of butter or cream cheese or all on their own!! 🍎🍍🥕🥚🥥