This week’s Sweet Sunday recipe made me cry happy tears, seriously. Anytime I make a Bundt cake, I just pray it will come out of the pan beautifully in one piece and not leave half of it in there – can you tell I speak from experience? Well, this Bundt cake was simply beautiful, and I snapped pictures to text to B and my mother-in-law (which says a lot!) just to show them how pretty it was!
May is the month of strawberries so here is another deliciously amazing glazed strawberry cake you and your family are going to love!
Strawberry Glazed Bundt Cake
Ingredients for Cake
1 box white cake mix
2 tablespoons flour
1 box strawberry jello powder (3 oz)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup fresh chopped strawberries
1/4 stick of melted butter
1/4 cup of fresh chopped strawberries
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray your Bundt pan with Baker’s Joy or grease and flour.
- Mix all of your cake ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your pan and bake for 65 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cook in the pan for about 12 to 13 minutes.
- While cake is cooling, make your glaze (see below).
- Turn out from pan (this is when I pray!) and let cool for another 10 minutes but no more.
- Drizzle your glaze all around the top and watch is run down the sides and seep into that delicious moist cake, it will be heaven!
- If you have any leftover strawberries, sprinkle them around the top.
- Glaze Instructions
- Combine your three ingredients together in a bowl and mix well until it becomes really soft and creamy. It will appear too thick to run down the side but it will be fine, that cake is going to melt it to make it amazing!