We have discovered another healthy chicken dish that we are in love with! The flavors in the marinade are so good, I can’t even pinpoint what flavor it is I like the most, but combined… the house smells like a Greek restaurant with food coming out of the oven! And in case you don’t know, I love lemon anything, period. Let us know if you give it a try!
Herbal Greek & Lemon ChickenCourse: RecipesCuisine: Mediterranean
2 large chicken breasts
1 lemon juiced
2 garlic cloves minced
2 teaspoons thyme
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
- Whisk all of your ingredients together until fully combined. You’re making a scrumptious marinade.
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag or a tupperware dish, something to marinate it in, and pour your marinade all over the top.
- Store your chicken in the fridge for approximately 2 to 4 hours but no more than 6 hours.
- When ready to eat, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in your favorite little casserole dish and cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy the aroma floating through the house.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note: shown in the photo are our Greek potatoes, recipe coming up soon, and B’s out of this world Mediterranean White Bean Salad, one of our all time favorites!