Tracey wasn’t so sure about this recipe. I mean when you think meatloaf, you don’t think chicken, right? Well, you may rethink the old tradition after you try this recipe! Greek flavors, herbs and seasonings, spinach and feta! Your taste buds are gonna be happy:)
Greek Chicken Spinach Meatloaf
1 1/2 pounds of ground chicken
1 1/2 cups spinach leaves (chop loosely)
1 small onion chopped
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons oregano
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon garlic powder (or herb seasoning of your choice!)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease your favorite loaf pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until they are just combined. Put into your loaf pan and form a loaf. Place your loaf pan onto a baking sheet (to catch the overflowing goodness).
- Cover with foil to retain the moisture and bake for 45-55 minutes depending on your oven.
- Remove foil, and if desired, place under broiler for just a few minutes to brown the top a bit.
- Allow to sit for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.