So what do you do when you have leftover noodles from another dinner? You don’t throw them away, you throw them into a pan and make a frickin’ good frittata!
Frickin’ Good Frittata
Cooked noodles (about 6 to 8 ounces)
1/2 pack bacon
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use an oven safe pan or skillet. If not a skillet, be sure to spray with cooking spray before cooking. We love using our skillet though, just sayin’.
- Chop your bacon into bite size pieces and fry up in the skillet (or fry up and then chop). Once done, drain partially, and put back in the pan. Do not return the pan to the heat.
- Place your cooked noodles on top of the bacon and stir to combine well.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs with cheese and parsley and garlic powder. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of your noodles and bacon in the pan.
- Bake this deliciousness for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle a little parsley on top, maybe some extra cheese, whatever tickles your taste buds!