This is the 3rd recipe in our series for July 4th – Cookouts for Summer! A great side dish for your gatherings, or for any meal, easy, delicious, much more healthy than regular fries, and can be served in cute little single serving cups too, like the Mexican Corn Cups we shared!
Parmesan Carrot Fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice your carrots into pieces/sections about 3 inches or so long. Then cut those in half so there’s a flat side to each piece.
- In a bowl, mix together your olive oil, garlic, only 1/4 cup of your parmesan cheese, all your spices, and salt. Once combined, throw in those carrots and toss them around, coating them all.
- Put your remaining parmesan cheese in a separate little bowl or dish. Dip the flat side of your carrots into that parmesan. Put each carrot, with the cheese down, onto your baking sheet. Space them out a little bit.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the carrot fries are tender. Time may vary depending on the size of your carrot slices.
- Serve and enjoy! Really delicious with tzatziki sauce, ranch, whatever little dip you’d like!